The Lofty is a 33,000 sf mixture of new construction and adaptive reuse in the Church Hill area of Richmond, Va. Led by boutique developer Fulton Hill Properties, the transformation began in 2006, with a nearly-vacant parcel of underutilized land. The project underwent several major redesigns through 2013. The final design, which highlights the natural topography of the site, was settled in 2014 and construction began. The community will be ready in the Spring of 2015.
Situated on a bluff and overlooking Gillies Creek Park and the historic Richmond trolley barn, the apartments offer premium amenities and spectacular treetop views, even while being conveniently located within minutes of everything the city has to offer.
Church Hill holds the distinction of being Richmond’s oldest neighborhood, and (partially due to the influx of amazing epicurean offerings in the area of late) is enjoying its biggest growth in decades. Fulton Hill Properties has completed other projects in the neighborhood, including row house renovations, and the mixed use transformation of the former Chimborazo School into Lava Lofts.
Tenants will enjoy a great location, well-lit, off-street parking and on site fitness center, in addition to spacious balconies, large windows, and common green space.
More features and amenities:
- Pet friendly, with on-site dog wash
- Indoor fitness and recreation facilities
- Bike racks
- Premium finishes
- All-new, Energy Star appliances
- Water and valet trash included
- Minutes from great restaurants, coffee shops, nightspots, retail and services.
- Minutes from downtown, VCU and VCU Medical Center
- Walking access to six parks, including historic Chimborazo Park and other beloved landmarks
- On site parking
- Easy access to public transportation